Sunday, October 21, 2018

Disappointment...

So, Sunday early afternoon and I am feeling incredibly pissed off.

It's MEA weekend and I haven't been able to do a damn thing with my kid.  Well, one that includes us leaving the house.

Wanna know why?  Because I'm broke. 

I paid all my bills and my account is in the negative.

Now, I could charge an afternoon of fun with my lil lady, but that makes me even more disgusted. 

I was on my way to kickboxing this morning and I turned around.  I have never done that before.  Ever.

I'm so mad at myself and now I'm taking it out on Ella.  UGH!

She baked a cake last night and in flipping it out of the pan it broke.  There's no fixing it, so I suggested that she make cake balls.  Well - she decided to use all the damn sprinkles that we have in 12 cake balls.  This shit pisses me off.  Not only did she not ask if she could, she just did it and now she's upset with herself because the cake balls are an FUGLY color. 

I'm just irritated all over the board. 

I came home to hang with Ella because it feels like I never see her and here I am pissed off at her, myself, and everyone else.  I want to shake this mood, but I don't know how.

I should've gone to kickboxing.  I should have never turned around.  I'm so mad at myself.

I gotta get outta this funk.  Not sure how though.

I should've gone to kickboxing.

No comments:

Post a Comment