Saturday, July 14, 2018

Blog Challenge - Day 9 - "What's in Your Bag"

First and foremost, trying to squeeze time into blog EVERY day has been difficult and I don't care.  I've got plenty of living to do.

I'm proud I'm on day 9, and even though it's taking me over 30 days to get to Day 9, I'm proud I'm still doing it.

Today's topic is weird, "What's in Your Bag?"

Why do you care?  I mean really???

I will almost always have 2 different types of something for my lips (lipstick, chapstick/lip balm, and lip gloss is pictured).  I ALWAYS have gum, lighters, pens, and body spray/perfume. 

My WW books, a Bingo dobber, business cards, the infamous wallet, mints, keys (obviously), and nicotine gum keeps me going.

My purse isn't anything fancy, it's Merona - which I scored at the MN Home Outlet about 6 months ago for $15 and the wallet and lil pouch thing are from Thirty-One.

Nothing fancy - but sometimes if someone asks about the wallet, I'll tell them its a fancy dead lizard of some sorts to get their facial expression.  lol

Well now your nosey self wants to see what it looks like all laid out, I'm sure... 

It's ok - I'd be nosy too. 


No comments:

Post a Comment