Saturday, July 7, 2018

Blog Challenge - Day 8 - "Your 5 Current Goals"

Gosh, it's been awhile.

This blog day challenge - is that: a challenge. 

I don't know my current goals.  I have no clue what's going on anymore.  My head is constantly analyzing and sorting things, but never putting them into action.

Every Merchandising/Marketing meeting my boss puts on her agenda "A goal is a wish without a plan".

And when I came to this day in my challenge to blog, I stalled.  I honestly am so confused with life, that I don't know what's up or down.

Ya know, as I over analyze things, it dawned on me.  It's simple.

1) Finish this blog challenge
2) Finish the book I'm reading "Out of Line" by Barbara Lynch
3) STICK TO WEIGHT WATCHERS
4) Get my passport
5) Get through this court thing

That's not too scary. 

I gotta stop over analyzing things.  The answers are right there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment