Sunday, July 29, 2018

Day 11 - Blog Challenge - 10 Favorite Foods

How could I just limit myself to 10 foods?

I love food.  I love it a bit too much.

Love it more than I love myself sometimes. 

Which is a vicious cycle - clearly, I'm fluffy and struggling to lose weight.

Today, July 29th... I'm loving myself more than I'm loving food.  Food is here to help me survive.  I need it to live.  And I want to live a fantastic day today. 

1) Peanut Butter anything - cookies, shakes, pie, cheesecake, or even by itself.  Hmmmm peanut butter.
2) Eggs - anyway. 
3) Cottage cheese - love it plain, love it with cherry tomatoes and jalepeno strip thingys, love it with mango and tajin. 
4) CHERRIES!!  OMG!!!
5) Pupusas - I'm afraid I've already had the best at La Manana on E 7th, so I'm scared to try anywhere else.
6) Spreadable cheese - Laughing Cow's Spicy Pepper one is amazing!
7) Cheesecake - prefer just plain cheesecake - or the one with the glazed strawberry on top at Cafe Latte.
8) Donuts - nothing jelly filled though
9) Alfredo - unfortunately I could just drink it.
10) Pickles!  Omg, these have been a godsend to have with lunches!  TOTAL Godsend!  :)

I'm going to go have a fantastic day.  You should to. 

No comments:

Post a Comment