Friday, June 8, 2018

Blog Challenge - Day 1 - "Your Blogs Name"

June 8th - 

I need to change my mindset - yet again.  I need to focus on achieving a goal, whether it's small or large, so why not try and challenge my mind with some writing?  

So, I googled "Blog Challenges" and this is the first one that came up:
https://www.pinterest.com/madison_23/30-day-challenges/

Day 1 - Your Blog's Name....

Well my "screen name" BakingMomma... is kinda obvious, I'm a baking Mom.  I used to bake ALL THE DARN TIME.  I'd bake for bake sales, birthday parties, grad parties, just because parties, going away parties, and weddings.  

It started with baking to just bake, the smell of the oven baking whatever was so relaxing to me.  Like incense to a stoner.  And then I noticed I just kept baking, and baking, and baking... This was about 8 years ago where I would just bake to bake.  It was something that I did to get my mind away from the chaos that was battling in my brain.  I had just gotten out of a seriously effed up relationship and fell into baking.  Then a friend of mine suggested to learn how to decorate, so I took a few decorating class... started selling my baking creations... but it just wasn't as fulfilling.  It took the fun out of baking.

And then the Momma portion of my screen name is self explanatory.  I'm a momma to a beautiful daughter - who is now 12 going on 20.  I have 2 fur baby cats - Leroy and Aries.  And I practically am a Momma to everyone I meet.  I care for everyone, I have a home that everyone can walk into and just relax and enjoy themselves.  I'm a Momma through and through.

Now... to go with my the name of my blog "So Cliche...but, JUST Do it".  I've always battled weight.  Losing weight, keeping it off, and allowing myself to succeed in anything.  A lot of it has to do with having a narcissistic mother, in every time I get ahead with something, she's done it better and faster AND if I don't do it her way, it's not the right way. 

Any whosits - I just need to do it, I don't think I'm ready though.  I need to grab ahold of my health and just allow myself to lose weight and be healthy.  I've quit smoking - I should be able to lose 80-100 lbs.



No comments:

Post a Comment