Saturday, June 9, 2018

Blog Challenge - Day 2 - 20 Random Facts About You

June 9th

1) I like to bake
2) I go to kickboxing classes
3) My favorite color is purple
4) I have no idea what I'm doing with my life
5) I own my own home
6) I am a single mother to a 12 year old Mini Me
7) I love EVERYTHING about St Paul
8) I have to sleep with the blankets touching my face
9) Coffee black - please.  Unless it's a fancy coffee, then let's get technical - Extra shot of espresso, Almond Milk, just a skosh of sweetner, and an even tinier skosh of flavor
10) I fricking LOVE Metallica
11) I quit smoking 311 days ago (but who's counting) (and I'm now addicted to the nicotine gum)
12) I have some OCD tendencies on the weirdest crap.  From the way someone cuts a sammich, to others grammar
13) I'm in love with Target, Menards, Aldi's, and the Goodwill
14) I've never been water skiing
15) I've never been married
16) I love dogs, but have never had a dog
17) I have two cats - that wouldn't allow me to have a dog
18) I grew up learning the restaurant industry - not so much cooking cheffy like, but being in the chaotic industry and I thrive in it.
19) I like fruit
20) I love LOVE to volunteer my time to organizations, other people, or practically just give myself to others and never take care of me. 

Done.

No comments:

Post a Comment