Sunday, June 10, 2018

Blog Challenge - Day 3 - Your Favorite Quote



Your favorite quote... 

Your favorite quote....

So hard to narrow down to just one, but there are two that immediately come to mind. 

The first one is from the Marines.

You can kinda associate this with everything internal and external.  I've always loved this statement.  It found me after my break up with the ex who beat the piss outta me.  No, I'm not a Marine.  But... the more I think of it, I am kinda a bad ass for all the shit I've been through.  And everytime the shit takes me down a notch, I ALWAYS come out stronger and tougher.  I may be bruised and I'll limp a bit, but I always allow the pain to escape.


The second one is something that comes from my all time favorite song. 
For me, it will always trump every other song in the world. 
I will forever love this song. 
It will forever change my day when I hear it. 
It always has a way of sending a shiver up my spine and radiates me. 
When I get hitched to Mr Right, I want to walk down the aisle to these words being played musically. 
When I hear this song and feel the words it helps shift my mind about a person, project, or sometimes myself. 
Just my song. 
Everyone who knows me, associates me with this song. 

It's Nothing Else Matters by Metallica:

So close no matter how far
Couldn't be much more from the heart
Forever trusting who we are
And nothing else matters

Never opened myself this way
Life is ours, we live it our way
All these words I don't just say
And nothing else matters

Trust I seek and I find in you
Every day for us something new
Open mind for a different view
And nothing else matters

Never cared for what they do
Never cared for what they know
But I know



No comments:

Post a Comment