Wednesday, June 13, 2018

Blog Challenge - Day 6 - What Are You Afraid Of?

What am I afraid of?

In all honesty - everything.

I'm afraid of being alone forever, even though I have a wonderful support system of friends, family, and coworkers.  But, I'm afraid I will never find that one true love that I get to share this life with.

I'm afraid that I will never continue to succeed. 

That one day someone will tell me I'm not worth it.

That I will become ill to the point where I can not work, take care of others, or result in death.

I'm afraid that my daughter will follow my exact footsteps.  Even though - they've brought me to where I'm at, I'm still not as satisified as to where I'm at.  I want more for us.

I'm afraid that I will never be content with myself.  I will never be happy.  I will never just live.

I am afraid that people see me as selfish, untrustworthy, or rude. 

I'm afraid of caterpillars.

I'm afraid of death, hurt, and failure.

I'm afraid of taking chances and succeeding or failing.

I'm afraid of disappointnment.


No comments:

Post a Comment